Visionary PR Strategist
We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Coordinator to join our team. You will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy by leveraging the accounts of the Vision Train and ViTra Academy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts, and increase sales.
The ideal candidate will be well versed in the best practices of existing and emerging social networks.
The Social Media Coordinator requires urgency, curiosity, creativity, and the ability to collaborate with a team. The position will be working closely with different team members of these sister projects, where a positive outlook and strong interpersonal communication skills are highly valued.
*There will be a one month test period and will continue to monitor compatibility.
Position requires inspiration and capability to:
- Develop, execute, and manage a results driven social media strategy.
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms with our team.
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries and comments.
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
- Assist in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Provide constructive feedback.
- Receive constructive feedback.
Preferred Qualifications/ Skills:
- Resume must outline internships, degrees earned, work experience, and major courses of study.
- Cover letter must include a short personal introduction that includes a brief description of related experiences, and why they’re the best fit for the position. The more creative, the better!
- 1-3 years experience working in social media marketing as a coordinator or similar role; strong internships will be considered.
- Passion for social media and proficiency with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, Youtube and evolving social media best practices.
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space.
- Experience with Google Drive, Canva and Meta Creator Studio.
- Proficiency with social media management tools.
- Proficiency with video and photo editing tools, digital media formats, and HTML.
- Excellent social listening skills.
- Time management skills with the ability to multitask.
- Strong writing and copy editing skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Team player.